Today was a good day... I slept in til about 12:20, took a quick shower, got some needles poked in me at the chiro followed by a good adjustment. Then I decided to go to the mall. My reasoning for going was because I got a $30 gift card from Express for using my credit card there so much. Rewards points, if you will. Gotta take advantage! As I pulled into the parking lot, I recalled a pair of white jeans I spotted a couple weeks ago at JC Pennys. I decided to take a looksie and try them on. They fit, and they were 20% off. Bonus! It didnt stop there however. I ended up walking out of the store with the jeans, two tops, and a new bathing suit. Good thing today was pay day!! Express was next on my list, and believe it or not, I wasn't really diggin anything! I ended up buying a dress, kinda leopard printy, really loose that you wear with a clinched waist belt. Really cute and flattering. I would never have bought it, but since I just HAD to buy something to take advantage of the coupon, I made the purchase. Still cost me $30, but hey, whatcha gonna do. I've been slummin around on the couch ever since. I was gonna clean, but I just dont feel like it. I got sucked into the end of the Casey Anthony trial for a bit today. Really got interesting when this happened:
Lesson of the day: Don't piss off the judge.
bahaha I just watched that video.. what a loser. 'uh I have 12 dollars in my savings'... and my monthly expenses exceed my annual income..I've completed 12th grade.. and I can now add convict to my resume..I will probably be fired because I said on record who my employer was...but hey, who wants to take me on a date? (I have no money because I was went to jail and was fined for being a jack ass...so you'll have to pay).
ReplyDelete